This is a zero-based Java tutorial specifically for little white.
Why learn Java?
Because Java is the world's number one programming language, Java engineers are also the largest market demand for software engineers, to choose Java, is to choose a high salary.
Why is Java most widely used?
From the Internet to enterprise platforms, Java is the most widely used programming language for the following reasons:
- Java is a cross-platform language based on the JVM virtual machine.
- Java programs are easy to write and have built-in garbage collection without memory management considerations.
- The Java virtual machine has industry-level stability and highly optimized performance, and has been tested for a long time.
- Java has the broadest open source community support, and a wide variety of high-quality components are readily available.
The Java language has long dominated three major markets:
- The Internet and enterprise applications, which are the long-term advantages and market position of Java EE;
- Big data platforms, such as Hadoop, Spark, Flink, etc., are all developed by Java or Scala (a programming language running on the JVM).
- Android mobile platform.
This means that Java has the widest job market.
The tutorial features
Although is zero foundation Java tutorial, but covers from the foundation to the advanced Java core programming, from little white growth to architect, to achieve the hard power high paying employment!
You can also learn and practice, and you can practice online!
And always update to the latest version of Java! The current version of the tutorial is:Java 14!
Most importantly:For free!
Don't hesitate! Now start learning Java, from the beginner to the architect!
- Quick start to Java
- Object oriented programming
- Exception handling
- The generic
- Date and time
- Unit testing
- Regular expression
- Encryption and security
- Maven based
- Network programming
- XML and JSON
- JDBC programming
- Functional programming
- Design patterns
- Web development
- Spring development