Trouble with WordPress optimization? Try these 10 wordpress SEO plugins.
WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems (CMS) and is often described as "out of the box".
The basic SEO features of WordPress include clean code, custom permalink, custom site structure, and image optimization (Alt properties).
In addition to these standard features, you can also choose from a variety of WordPress SEO plug-ins, and here are 10 powerful WordPress SEO plug-ins recommended.
Yoast is called the best SEO plug-in because of its various powerful features, including:
- Internal link Suggestions;
- Redirection manager;
- Key words report;
- XML site map;
- Content and page analysis tools;
Comments: Yoast SEO is a simple and easy to use SEO plug-in, for search engine optimization to provide web snapshots, evaluation of page readability, content length, Alt attributes, keyword density, title tags, meta description, outbound links and urls, so the basic optimization elements can be easily done through Yoast SEO.
2.All in One SEO Pack
All in One SEO Pack is a feature-rich SEO plug-in that includes:
- XML site map;
- Google Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP);
- Google Analytics.
- Redirection management;
- Built-in API;
- E-commerce site search engine optimization integration;
- Automatic meta marking;
- Automatically optimize the title;
- Customize blog titles, title tags, descriptions and keywords;
Comments: in general, the All in One SEO Pack is a new SEO functional plug-in that can meet a variety of optimization needs.
3.Premium SEO Pack
There are a number of functional modules (though they cost money), including:
- Professional keyword analysis;
- Web analytics and SEO recommendations;
- Page SEO reports and scores;
- Key words suggestion;
- Custom permalink;
- W3C validator;
- Facebook planner;
- 404 page monitor;
- Local search engine optimization;
- Video site map;
- Content quality optimization;
- The serps monitoring;
Comments: as a powerful SEO plugin, it's certainly not cheap to charge for. The advanced version offers more comprehensive SEO features, but the lightweight version is enough for the average user.
Intuitive presentation of search engine optimization data, including:
- Automatic internal link;
- Dynamic spider/reptile control;
- XML sitemap generator;
- Readability rating;
- Excessive optimization check (for example, keyword stacking, irrelevant keywords, etc.);
Comments: to use this plugin, you need to pay up to 70RMB per month (refundable within 60 days). It is a good SEO data analysis plugin.
A unique mobile plug-in that automatically creates optimized mobile versions without changing the code. Features include:
- Comprehensive Settings: the plug-in management panel and WordPress custom program allow you to choose a mobile theme and provide mobile users with a unique login page.
- Speed: WPtouch claims its themes are "five times faster than desktop or responsive themes";
- Smooth integration: WPtouch supports the top 30 WordPress plugins;
- Optimized footprint: the plug-in USES low server memory and comes with a 1.9mb installation package;
Comments: in the era of mobile, Wptouch plug-in should be mobile optimization of the most comprehensive feature plug-in.
6.W3 Total Cache
A focus on website speed optimization plug-in, including:
- Integration of theme files, media libraries and WordPress content distribution network (CDN);
- Support server, virtual server and Shared host;
- Google AMP support;
- Secure socket layer (SSL) support;
Comments: site speed is a factor in search engine rankings, and this plugin can provide users with lightning-fast solutions.
7.BroKen Link Checker
A link recognition repair plug-in, which includes:
- Automatic link monitoring of posts, comments, and blogroll;
- Detect links, redirects and missing images;
- E-mail and dashboard notifications;
- The ability to search and filter urls and anchor text;
- Visual link repair instrument;
Comments: Broken Link Checker is a very useful Link monitoring plugin if all you want is a simple tool.
8.Media File Renamer
Large site file renaming plug-in, which includes:
- Automatically rename the media file name according to the image title;
- When the image file is renamed, references to the entire site are updated (posts, pages, custom types and their metadata);
Comments: the free version cannot be renamed manually. It is recommended that you try to rename some files before automatically renaming all images to ensure that all associated reference files have been updated correctly on the site.
9.SEO Auto Image tags
Automatic image tag update plug-in, which features:
- Automatically update the image title;
- Automatically generates clean Alt attributes and image titles based on file names.
- Automatically delete hyphens, periods and other characters;
- Clean SEO tags;
Comments: a single ALT attribute optimization plug-in, not recommended.
You may want to install and use all of them, but for wordpress, installing too many plugins can slow down your site, so your choice of wordpress SEO plugins should be based on your needs and should focus on quality rather than quantity.